Don't Read Me You Can't





Don't read me you can't

Don't read me... You can't...... Just stay away from me sometime.... I want to be alone.... Just go away..... Go away..... Go away...... Be silent don't say



.... Don't say..... Oh don't say...... Anything everything me and my something .... I am overloaded within me nothing.... Some noise of mine and little bit silence.... I am hearing my heartbreak violence..... I am taking myself somewhere..... I can live with me there.....! Don't read me.... Oh don't try to cheat me...


I am having a heart without a heartbeat..


....total ups and downs with breaking heat..


Silence is crying within me.... Oh i know i am dying within me..... I am hearing a music of my life..... Tune of heartbreak and the knife..... My heart is been torn apart.... There's nothing in the piecess of heart..... Don't read me you can't....  you can't....


Want to publish your poetry. Go for it now. 


Comments

Post a Comment