While Were Still Here

All I Want is a Meaning
A Reason for Me Being
To Make it Worth the Screaming
The Falling Down and Bleeding
For Life is Nothing without Pain
And There’s No Sunshine Without Rain
Your Darkest Hour can Show You the Way
Its Just the Price We Have to Pay
You Take the Good Times with the Bad
Remember the Happy and Learn From the Sad
Pick Each Other Up When Were Falling Down
And Hope That Good Karma Will Come Back Around
Cause I’ve Spent a Long Time Stuck on the Ground
I’ve Been so Lost Thought Id Never Be Found
Prayed to a God that I Didn’t Believe
That If He was Real Would He PLEASE Just Kill Me?
But I Always Woke Up to a Brighter Day
I Always Seem to Find My Way
So Get Yourself Up Off of the Floor
And Bust Out a Window or Kick Down The Door
No one can Keep You Down but Yourself
And You Don’t Have to Prove Shit to Anyone Else
To Live is to Die
And to Laugh is to Cry
And You Can’t Say Hello
Without Saying Goodbye
Soon Enough the End Will Be Near
So Try to Enjoy it While were Still Here

Comments