Dream of her





Dream of her Sonnet

Dream of her Sonnet



When she was sitting behind me...
I was feeling the luckiest one...
Her one touch make me feel like glee..
The moment went silent and there was none..





Her presence is still in me somewhere..
Her silent eyes are willing to say everything..
I was secretly watching her lovely glare..
Her innocent face seemed like spring..


Those ten minutes were recorded in my heart..
I was driving a motorcycle and she was blushing...
my every part was feeling love's art..
I was feeling that the air was humming..


Suddenly my eyes looked wide open..
So that was a dream than my eyes were stupidly smiled and deem..






Visit the shop section and explore the hand picked product.


Want to publish your poetry. Go for it now.


Find more wallpapers like this on pixabay.




Comments

  1. Wonderful poetry
    I am your biggg fann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you apurva 😍😍love u 😋 😋

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment