My Hundred'th endeavour to make an art...


















my words are vivid..
Sometimes misty..
Words create a emotion..
Sometimes vapid, Sometimes fisky..
Fragrance of words..
Fills my heart..
attachment to the soul..
Make an art..

Words are scribbled..
Words are fluent..
Yet i can't convey..
 message that is congruent..
A lonely little thought..
Rotating into my mind..
I can't describe it..
Yet i can't sleep..
Without make those words rhymed..


Strumming of words..
Creates the music..
I love those struggle..
Worthy for amusing..
This joy gives me smile..
This smile brings delight..
Words are addictive..
Words are bright..

Precise amount of words..
Able to create mess or the harmony..
Certain words are scattered..
I am Putting them together for eternally..
These words are my treat..
Words are my heartbeat..




Comments