Merry Xmas 🎄





Merry XMas

Hey this winter season...
Hey this winter season...
Bring a lot of happiness for me.... The shining stars, tenderness of candles ..... And.. The Christmas treeeees... 



Jumping jumping all together... I am flying with my feather.... Now stop dancing and pray.... Enjoy this beautiful day...cause Santa is on the way....cause Santa is on the way....wish for troubles kick out miles away.... Cause Santa is on the way....
Santa is on the way


stars are twinkling...
Bells are jingling...
Stars are twinkling...
Bells are jingling....
And the shining snow..
I can see that shining santa' s bow.. Cause Santa is on the way... Santa is on the way...


I can see that reindeer..
I can feel this crazy cheer ..
Oh this beautiful merry Christmas day .... Bring a lot of joy .... And the dream of little boy.... Come true from a santa toy..... Come True from a santa toy.... Santa is on the way.... Santa is on the way.....


I can see that tiny light of sleigh...
On the snowing white shining way...
Let's hear the music of jingle...
Sound of joy stars are mingle...
And the santa is on the way.....
Santa is on the way.....
Hey this winter season....
Hey this winter season....
The shining stars....
Tenderness of candles....
And the Christmas treeeees....


Want to publish your poetry. Go for it now. 


Comments

  1. Merry Christmas......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since the First snow jingle jingle all we say......
    Bcz the Santa is on the way.....

    Merry Christmas......
    Have a beautifull season ahead......

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww this was so beautifully written! loved it so much, Merry Christmas! 🎅

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks and merry Christmas đŸ¤ļ 🎅 😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your rhyming way of commenting 😍 😍
    Jingle bells jingle jingling..
    Afrer reading your comment
    My eyes are blinking....
    Merry Christmas đŸ¤ļ 🎅

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank u so much 😍 😍

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks and keep reading my songs 😍 😍

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it, thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome... And stay updated with the latest songs of mine.... ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment