English poem 'Won't ever be alone'




English poem

English poem 'Won't ever be alone'


We won't ever be alone...
Sometimes a day, a day at home....
We will talk about... Memories of our love.....
The wonderful dreams of our love.. The darkest nights of our love.... Beautiful days of our love.....
We are making love..... Making love....
We won't ever be alone.... Be alone....
Let's talk until the night comes, at shore...
Days of our beautiful mornings before....
Let's talk until the night comes, at shore...
Days of our wonderland of memories store..
We won't ever be alone...
We won't ever be alone....
Sometimes a day.... A day at home...


Next to your heartbeats core....
I am there with the love of your....
I want you in me more.. More...
Let's talk to me until the night, at shore...
You are my girl... My girl forever.... I just can't leave you ever.... Ever.... Stay with me... With me forever... You are my dream.... Don't leave me ever..
We won't ever be alone ..
we won't ever be alone..
Sometimes a day ...a day at home..


Just place your head on my heart ..
Let's talk until the day comes ..at shore..
Nights of our sleepless dreams before...
Let's embrace me and take me to the stars of sky ...
in the rain of love ....and touch the cutest butterfly ......
Love me like a dream forever...
You are my girl ...my girl ...
Don't leave me ever....
We won't ever be alone....
we won't ever be alone....
Sometimes a day ....a day at home...


I want you to be mine...
Let 's pray to the stars they are shine...
The stars are define our love...
The moon is delighting for my belove..
Let's talk until the evening comes ..at shore....
Days of our beautiful mornings before....
Let 's talk until the night comes...
At shore....
Days of our beautiful mornings before.....
We won't ever be alone...
We won't ever be alone....
Sometimes a day .....a day at home ...
We won't ever be alone....
Won't ever be alone .....


Give this english poem a like and comment. And please share this english poem with your friends.


 Want to publish your poetry. Go for it now. 


Subscribe to our newsletter for getting notified about new english poem and other poems.


Comments

  1. Wowww.... No words to describe how wonderful this is.... Loved it... Its suprb ....myy words r really less as compared to the beauty of this... ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo beautiful and romantic one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey adrija roy thank you so much i am glad that u like it this much ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ’i also have no words to thank u and please keep visiting and commenting on my songs ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ and share also...... ๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey ng thank you ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ and the new songs of mine will wait for your comments ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment