Keep dancing

The happy and rocking song: keep dancing



The happy and rocking song: keep dancing 


Keep dancing ..keep dancing ...keep dancing all the night ....
I am jumping i am jumping  ..jumping  over the floor   tonight ....
I want to make the moment happier ...
Just dancing on the songs what appear .....
Although I don't want anyone else ...
Just me n my soul and the  dance ....
Keep dancing, keep dancing, keep dancing all the night ..
I am flying, I am flying ..flying  over the sky... Tonight my hands and my feets dancing ...
Although my heartbeats dancing ...
Enjoying this  crazy  sound ....
I am traveling round and round ......
I got this moment I need...
let's play the sound on high speed ....
Just  pull your body on  the floor ....
Gotta  keep dancing more and more...
Hiting  the floor with crazy feat  ...
Creating the moment on every beat ....
keep dancing, keep dancing, keep dancing all the night ....
I am jumping, I am jumping, jumping over the floor tonight .....


So, do you like the song. I think you did liked it. Then what are you waiting for just share it and let your friends and family also enjoy the song. And keep dancing 🎶.



Visit the shop section and explore the hand picked product. 


Want to publish your poetry. Go for it now. 


Find more wallpapers like this on pixabay.


 

Comments