Poetry on love 'Let it be like it was always'





Poetry on love




Poetry on love 'Let it be like it was always' 


Let it be like it was always
I don't want love anyways
How can my heart feel pain
My heart holds back its tears again
But I can't handle this phase
Let it be like it was always
I cried for you a lot of time
I am tired of dreaming of you with mine


There is nothing to gain
But I am still waiting
This feeling is worse
This is irritating
You broke my heart and I was amaze
But let it be like it was always
You lost me but I can't lost you
Because you do not know what you want
And now I want to live alone




So, do you like MY poetry on love Let it be like it was always. if yes,then give it a like and also share it with your friends. I bet that they will also like my poetry on love .



Visit the shop section and explore the hand picked product.


Want to publish your poetry. Go for it now.


Find more wallpapers like this on pixabay.







And please also comment on this poetry on love and subscribe to our newsletter for getting notified for my new POETRY ON LOVE. Thank you.


And again thankyou for sharing and liking.❤❤❤❤😊😊😊😊😊❤❤❤❤❤

Comments

  1. Lovely Poem..👌👌
    Beautifully Arranged..
    Great work hnn...👍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your attention 😁😁
    Thank you again for visiting my site and commenting 😍 😍

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment